gDiapers is changing the world of disposable diapers — top to bottom, inside and out. Our simple system pairs adorable soft cotton gPants diaper covers with Disposable Inserts that are flushable and compostable (wet ones only). gDiapers Disposable Inserts are Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver — a mark trusted around the world for ecologically intelligent design. Above all, gDiapers is dedicated to keeping babies clean, cute and comfortable — as part of a growing global community of parents who are looking for beautiful products: inside and out.
*Our eco-friendly disposable inserts are 100% compostable (wet ones only), and the only baby product that's Cradle to Cradle certified.™
- Disposable inserts inside adorable gPants.
- Breathable so air time is 24/7. That means less rash and a happy baby.
- Less laundry than cloth diapers means a happy parent.
- Plastic layers replaced with soft cotton and breathable nylon.
- Flush your dirty diapers. No smell, no mess, no dirty diaper in the house.
- Home compost your wet diapers. Create nutrient rich soil in 50-150 days. Waste to resource. It’s the future.
True to you
- Bright and bold, ruffled or plaid, gPants are as diverse as you are.
- Disposable diapers that let you stay true to your values.
- At g, we believe it takes a village to raise a parent. Diaper different. Your tribe, found.
- Disposable inserts certified Silver by the world leader in ecologically intelligent design - Cradle to Cradle.
- Member of the Circular Economy 100, working to end waste as we know it.
- Certified B Corporation. Using business to solve the world’s environmental and social problems.
Using gDiapers is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Pick a pair of colorful gPants, tuck in the insert, change your baby and hug.
Choose a colorful pair of gPants.
Tuck Disposable Insert inside gPants.
Change your baby and hug.
Rip, Swish, Flush
Our Disposable Inserts can be safely flushed down the toilet in North America, putting poop where it belongs. It's as simple as rip, swish, flush. Before you take the first flush, see these simple directions and give us a ring if you have any questions.
Compost - Wet Disposable Inserts
Wet-only Disposable Inserts can be home composted, turning them into a resource. From diaper to dirt in the blink of an eye. Learn more about composting
How many gPants do you need?
- Plan for 6-8 gPants per size.
- Each pair of gPants comes with one waterproof snap-in pouch.
- Tip: we recommend having extra pouches for quick-change convenience.
How many inserts do you need?
- Newborns require 10-12 changes per day, with a fresh insert each change.
- Plan on 4-6 changes per day for older babies.
- Disposable Inserts are sold in packages of 32 and 40 (based on size) and come in 4-packs for extra savings.