How do I use gDiapers at daycare?
Answer: Caregivers and daycares are often caring for multiple babies at one time, so we recommend making it as easy as possible.
Tips for Daycare Use
- gPants that are already pre-stuffed with your choice of insert. This way they can change the whole gDiaper more quickly.
- Keep 3-4 gPants in the diaper bag, pre-stuffed with either Disposable or Cloth Inserts.
- Provide extra inserts and pouches, just in case.
- Caregivers can flush Disposable Inserts if they choose (please show them how) or they can be tossed.
- Include a wet bag to bring home soiled items.
Daycare gDiapers Resources
Be sure to provide guidance to your daycare providers on how to use the gDiaper system.